BrainBox | Science - Level 4 (Age 8+)
Science is cool, and this brilliant BrainBox covers important topics taught to children aged seven to eleven, from life cycles to light, healthy plants to the human body, magnets to materials. This game has been developed by an experienced primary school teacher, is suitable for all ability levels and is great fun!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun for everyone.
- Fun and easy way to reinforce science learning
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for science enthusiasts or children who need a little extra support with this subject
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck