Our insulated Carry Bags are designed to comfortably hold your PlanetBox Rover or Launch, and carry other optional accessories for a complete lunch transportation system.
- Fabric: Outside made out of durable, 100% recycled polyester fiber. Inside is polyester with TPU coating for convenient wipe down surface
- Outside snack pocket - fits our Big Dipper comfortably
- Outside water bottle pouch holds a bottle with a 3 inch diameter or less - fits our BottleRockets perfectly.
- Inner mesh pocket - fits our ColdKit to keep your foods cold
- Inner elastic straps - holds our PlanetBox utensils
- The strap can be adjusted for carrying as either or long or short handle
- Can be washed by fully submerging in soap and water, and air dry
Why chose PlanetBox?
- Cost Effective
- Great Design
PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Built to Last
This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Stress-Free Cleanup
Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
Whether you’re a rock star, a palaeontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.