Select items from PlanetBox are currently available to pre-order. We are expecting to ship pre-orders by Wednesday 29th January.
PLEASE read our pre-order terms & guidelines, HERE, before placing an order.
The PlanetBox Slim Sleeve is a sleek, streamlined bag for holding and transporting your PlanetBox Launch or Rover.
- Outside made of durable 100% recycled PET and PU coating; inside made of polyester and TPU coating for easy wipe down cleaning. Black color contains no embossed/watermark pattern of PlanetBox logo – it’s solid black fabric.
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle perfect for transportation to work and school
- Insulated soft sided walls.
- Either 1 Launch or 1 Rover, with room for a ColdKit next to your lunchbox to keep it cool.
- Does NOT include any outside pockets for carrying a water bottle or snacks.
Why chose PlanetBox?
- Cost Effective
- Great Design
PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Built to Last
This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Stress-Free Cleanup
Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
Whether you’re a rock star, a palaeontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.