JetPack Backpack - Nebula *FURTHER REDUCED*
Our new JetPack Backpack is specifically designed to transport everything you need for your busy day, including your PlanetBox®!
Recommended for children over 8 years old - it's big!
- Approx. measurements in CM 33 (L) x 32 (W) x 43 (H).
- An exclusive docking station for storing your PlanetBox® flat. This unique, structured, zippered compartment on the bottom of the JetPack makes your lunch easily accessible
- A roomy main compartment for storing books, binders and other large items.
- Multiple zippered pockets for organizing pencils, pens, and other small items
- Hidden zipper pocket to stash your phone or a wallet
- Two side pockets for your water bottle (perfectly fits our BottleRocket)
- Our JetPack is designed with a structured foam back so that it stands up easily
Why chose PlanetBox?
- Cost Effective
- Great Design
PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Built to Last
This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Stress-Free Cleanup
Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
Whether you’re a rock star, a palaeontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.