The Rover is designed to make life easier for parents and healthier for kids. The five distinct compartments make planning and packing lunch an easy process with dedicated spaces for a main, veggies, fruits, snacks and a treat. Made of durable and safe stainless steel, it is designed to last while minimizing the need for plastic bags and containers. Your dog might be able to eat your homework, but they won’t be able to eat your PlanetBox.
- 5 compartments to make packing with variety and versatility for the picky (or adventurous) eaters in your life.
- Dimensions 25 x 19 x 3.8cm, holds almost 4.5 cups of food.
- Durable design to withstand the adventures of childhood.
- Each Rover includes 1 Big Dipper food container and 1 Little Dipper food container.
- Stainless steel lunchbox contains no lead, PVC, phthalates or BPA materials.
- Easy to clean.
- Fun magnets sold separately
- 5 year warranty, read more here
- Cost Effective
- Great Design
PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Built to Last
This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Stress-Free Cleanup
Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
Whether you’re a rock star, a palaeontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.